PokemonRPG
For our guests, welcome! For our members, welcome back.
PokemonRPG
For our guests, welcome! For our members, welcome back.
PokemonRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokemonRPG

Make a pokemon, and RP with it going up in ranks, and yes, YOU are the pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimashi
Legendary
Legendary
Kimashi

The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2) Empty
PostSubject: The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2)   The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 pm

1st
Name: Mew
Level: 50
Birthdate: June, 21
Height: 1'4''
Weight: 8.8 lbs.
Personality: Wary around humans, because they want to catch her. She is shy, but powerful.
Looks: The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2) Mew
History: Mew was born strong. She was captured by Team Rocket, and they made a clone of her called, Mewtwo. She managed to escape, but is now fatilly wounded.

2nd
Name: Mewtwo
Level: 50
Birthdate: June 21
Height: 6'7''
Weight: 290 lbs.
Personality: Mewtwo is a loner. He is strong, and tough.
Looks: The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2) All_o_mewtwo
History: Mewtwo was cloned from Mew by Team Rocket. It managed to escape, adn has been running ever since, going solo.

Last edited by Kimashi on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgforum.forumotion.com
Kimashi
Legendary
Legendary
Kimashi

The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2)   The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:13 pm

approved. XD
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpgforum.forumotion.com
Kimashi2
Legendary
Legendary
Kimashi2

PostSubject: Re: The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2)   The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:18 pm

afk, mine. I'm Kimashi btw.
Back to top Go down
pachy
Basic Pokemon.
Basic Pokemon.
pachy

PostSubject: Re: The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2)   The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:04 pm

u can aprove your self? scratch
Back to top Go down
Kimashi2
Legendary
Legendary
Kimashi2

PostSubject: Re: The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2)   The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:44 pm

well, I'm the creater of the game... so.... XD

I get privilages. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2)   The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2) Empty

Back to top Go down

The main legendarys this admin plays. (My alt account for them is: Kimashi2)
Page 1 of 1